You should have:
- 1.5 + years of experience as Project Manager on a technical product;
- Strong interest for digital products and technologies;
- Self-driven, responsible, outspoken, passionate.
- Maintain and develop technical quality of the team by using the best engineering techniques and approaches
- Follow well-built design and high-quality implementation practices
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
You could be:
- responding to technical support calls from end users of computers and software applications
- setting up and installing new computers, networks and software
- setting up user accounts and profiles on the network
- installing updates, known as patches, to software applications
- installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software and other applications such as Microsoft Office
- diagnosing and fixing network problems and hardware or software faults
- maintaining inventories of hardware and software
- managing backups of servers, in case of data loss
- keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
Feel free to write us. We really love to communicate with our clients.
176 Joo Chiat Road #02-02, Singapore (427447)
Phone: +47 213 5941 295