You should have:
• 1.5 + years of experience as Project Manager on a technical product;
• Strong interest for digital products and technologies;
• Self-driven, responsible, outspoken, passionate.
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and Scrum/Agile methodology;
• Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance;
• Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting);
• Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative;
• Strategic thinking with the ability to transform strategy into actionable tasks;
• Ability to manage critical situations with business stakeholders;
• Business acumen to develop opportunities;
• Leadership and quick learning skills;
• High level of responsibility;
• Goal-oriented focus;
• Proven ability to work at multiple tasks at a time, meet deadlines, prioritize tasks;
• Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team, as needed;
• Understanding the business requirements for the project, developing effective working relationships, and managing ongoing processes for the project;
• Experience with global enterprise clients, stakeholders’ interests, and expectation management.
Will be a plus:
• Understanding of the Application Programming Interface;
• SQL knowledge.
• Manage projects at various stages: proposal creation, inception, delivery, post-production support;
• Identify business cases and elaborating plan of actions;
• Intensive work with engineering teams — from composing the structure, building and further supervision and support;
• Establish processes to provide effective work;
• Communicate with client to gather product requirements; backlog and roadmap creation;
• Communicate with client to share project status and identified issues;
• Check project progress and report to the stakeholders;
• Identify risks, escalate issues and resolve them;
• Work with team members to facilitate their growth;
• Ideas generator and capable to get things done;
• Create a positive and productive atmosphere in the team.
• Professional development opportunities;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Free morning schedule.
You should have:
Feel free to write us. We really love to communicate with our clients.
176 Joo Chiat Road #02-02, Singapore (427447)
Phone: +47 213 5941 295